Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Way I See It # 422

Being home is nice. Grandma Geri is here, and things are going better than I had expected. She talks about Grandpa a lot, but I expected that, and it's not awkward like I thought it would be. I actually enjoy hearing her talk about their relationship and how they met.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, that should be
fun...
G
enerally speaking, Being home just isn't the same anymore. Maybe because I live alone, Maybe because Mom works a lot now, maybe because my relationship with Dad is becoming even more strained.... sometimes I just don't enjoy being home.

However, Chr
istina, Mom, and I talked with Jackie over Gmail's chitchat, and that was hilarious. I wish she could be here, but Law School is more important, so it's whatever.

We a
ll talked tonight, and afterward I felt good about where I am in life. I feel like I'm in a good place. Things are good.

currently listening to: Dada Yakuza

1 comment:

annonymoushipopotomus said...

my head hurts from trying to piece together your subliminal message