Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Way I See It # 416: Can't Keep Me Down

I found a 4-split split end in my hair today.

Correction: I found 2.

Note to self: Get a trim over Thanksgiving.

I feel good, besides the fact that I didn't take notes on 2 chapters of Urban Planning. I really don't care anymore. I'm going tonight, but it will be a nice evening of blogging and picture collecting. I feel so bad talking about this class and how I waste my time. I should focus, but when my teacher marks me down a whole point just because I used contractions in an informal paper.... I get upset. And when I get upset, I do my minimal and don't worry about it.

I've decided to collect old Christmas decorations over thanksgiving and decorate my apartment. I think it would be really awesome. If I could somehow get my hands on a really small tree then I could decorate it and invite people over for eggnog.

Ok, so I realized that I fantasize a lot about apartment life, the holidays, and apparently home decoration. Should I fix this? I don't think it matters.

I like puzzle pieces. I recently found one that had been missing for a while. Now the puzzle is complete! It's awesome, and I think I'll keep the puzzle around for a while. :)


"Does It Hurt?
ooh, doesn't really matter
Does It Burn?
Oh no... don't feel a thing
Does It Sting?
Oh yeah, really doesn't matter
Does it Hurt?
Oh... Don't give a damn
When I find myself falling and I hit the bottom, it only makes me laugh."

No comments: