Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Way I See It # 481

I feel like my emotions are a roller coaster.
I think overall I had a bad day.

This morning wasn't good.
I found out that it is impossible for me to Double Major in Anthropology and Art History.
The weather was disgusting today, and thus I felt disgusting.
I didn't feel like going to class at all.
I've been exhausted all day from my 6 AM wake up
My Apartment is a mess.
My hair is a mess, I need a hair cut really badly.
I'm studying for my French test and I'm worried I won't do well.

If I get stuck in another cold shower I don't know what I'm going to do.

2 comments:

pallaschristina said...

It can't be impossible, you should go for it even if it takes an extra semester, or take summer classes. If you want it you should do it.

Z said...

I would except taking summer classes is expensive, and it doesn't cut it out of my tuition for the semester. Also, It's 81 credits, and that's a lot!