Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Way I See It # 478

Waking up for 7 AM yoga was not as hard as I thought it would be. However, waking up to 16 degree weather was a little bit harder. But I made it to the gym, walked by myself, and avoided getting mugged. I'm joking, but really, I need to be careful. I think at 6:45 even the muggers of Richmond are asleep. Good thing for me.

Yoga was really awesome. I got there and there were only two other people there when I arrived and the instructor was really chill. Some of the positions were hard, but with such a small class, Melissa (the instructor) critiqued our form individually, which was really nice. It was quiet, it wasn't crowded, and the best part was that during the class you could see the sun rising through the windows, and there was an orange glow spreading through the room. The music she played was awesome, and I'll definitely be going back. Misha, I would definitely recommend it!
So I'll be going back every Monday and Wednesday!

After that I went to breakfast and then went back to my apartment to lay around until my class. I had so much time! Had eating breakfast not been so unusual I would have roamed around outside for a bit longer. I need to head over to the bookstore to inquire about my pay check and get a card, and also pick up a book I ordered. That will all happen tonight, I guess.

At the moment, I'm feeling good. I don't want to focus on any of the negative things that happened this weekend. Well... one thing that a friend of my mine said. She said something that really hurt my feelings, but she was so oblivious, and I was so shocked, that I was speechless at the time. I feel like too much time has passed for me to say anything. All I can do is wait until she fumbles again, and then I'll be verbally bitch slapping her.

I have Religion, Black Magic, and Witchcraft later. I keep forgetting the actual name of that class and I just end up saying "Witchcraft", and then people give me weird looks. I mean, I WISH I could say that I was learning Witchcraft, but I don't exactly want my life turning into The Craft.

Though I would dig some Thigh high socks and some sick chains around my neck....

No comments: