Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Way I See It # 470

This post is coming entirely too late. it's 4:30 AM. How ridiculous am I.

However, I'm in a writing mood, and when I'm like that I just can't sleep. I realized that I'm not scheduled to work tomorrow! YES. This means that I can go to the bookstore and get my books. I was worried I wouldn't have time to because I'm working 23 hours this upcoming week. Actually.... I worked 23 hours this week. $280 ain't bad for a total. Tomorrow I can (obviously) sleep in because I'll need to, get my books, stroll through campus, and hang out with people in town.

BTW, Misha, I'ma text you girl!

Okay, enough personal dialoging. I had a good night tonight. I ended up not going to a concert Michele invited me to because I was dealing with problems with my bank card. How embarrassing, my card was rejected at Qdoba when I went to get dinner. The Reason? I had gone to the ATM just before, and wasn't able to access my account because I forgot my new pin #.
Ugh. it was embarrassing, so I'll have to head over there tomorrow to pay for the food I got. The Qdoba guy was so nice, he let me take my food and didn't even take my information to hunt me down if I ran out on the bill. But, I'm going in and I'm going to pay my $6 and thank them profusely.

Work was super slow today... ugh... but hey, it's money, it's easy, and it's convenient.

I think that over-sized t-shirts are just the best!

No comments: