Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Way I See It # 473

It seems as thought I might be saying goodbye to my lovely little studio. I'm quite upset about it. My landlord wants to renovate my building, and everyone in the building has already agreed. If he can offer me a better apartment than the one he showed me, than it looks like I'll probably be moving.


I'm scared! I've grown to really love this apartment, and to move out would be really sad. I love my near Silver Sage colored walls, the way the sunlight pours in through the windows early in the morning, my large bathroom, my fireplace, and the overall Victorian comfort.

However, I can understand why this place needs fixing up. The windows aren't energy efficient, everything is run on circuits per apartment, the floors are in bad shape, and the hardware has recently been having problems.

However, I think that my little studio might be turned into a 2 bedroom apartment! This is terrible news because I will never be able to afford it unless I can find a roommate for the summer and into next year. I'm just so distraught, I love this place. Why can't he just fix it up and keep it as a studio?


turns out I have Anthro reading to do. I'd better get to it!

No comments: