Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Way I See It # 479

I've got a new plan of action and I'm excited about it.
Mom came to Richmond today to spend the day with me. It was nice going to Short Pump and walking around. We did a lot of catching up, and it seems like the past few days have been entirely too busy for the both of us. I think I'll need some time to reflect on things.

Speaking of Shortpump I bought some nail polish (big spender over here), and I'm digging them a lot. I'm wearing a dark blue right now (inspired by Chanel's winter line), and I also bought a gold-ish color for spring. I'm thinking of combining the two. I'll have to save that for another day, perhaps.

It feels like everyone is going to Tech next weekend! I hope everyone has fun, I don't think I'll be visiting any time soon. Although a trip to UVA may be in the works.

My Archaeology Professor told me about a dig opportunity in Henrico county with the Archaeological Society of Virginia, which I'm seriously considering. It's over Spring Break and can count towards my School of World Studies Passport. The site is a "contact site"; a place when Europeans and Native Americans encountered eachother, it sounds so cool. Also, Chief Powhatan might have frequently stayed at the site as well.

Alright, I'm tired from walking around all day. 8 AM yoga tomorrow!

No comments: