Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Way I See It # 467

Work was challenging today. All of the registers were down, and so we had to do all of the transactions on paper! Time consuming and ridiculous, but I got out of there 30 minutes early!

last night I went out with Sarah and Josh to his friend Drew's house. It was a lot of fun, and I actually got to play the drums! I haven't played in so long, but it was a lot of fun. I really miss my set now...

I need to figure out what to do about dinner. Shafer is closed, and I don't feel like cooking pizza. I mean, I guess I could... but I dunno...

Also, Guild is tonight, but I have no way of getting there, and Michele is trying to get me to ride a bike. I know going out more was part of my resolution, but to be completely and embarrassingly honest, I can barely ride a bike! I can't imagine my fear doing it late at night on the streets of Richmond. Goddammit.

maybe I'll just stay in? I don't want to... but I want a dependable way to get around that doesn't involve me crashing a bike, looking retarded, and making a mockery of myself.


or am I being too dramatic?

No comments: