Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Way I See It # 476

I don't really care who the hell you are, President Obama's Inaugural Speech was pretty awesome. I have an assignment to pull out the religious/ethical themes covered. Nice.

I saw a 1 bedroom apartment today on W. Grace that was pretty darn awesome. I'm not sure I would want to live on the 1100 block, but the apartment was lovely. It was big, spacious, and floors had been redone. I'm almost sad I'm not moving out. Almost.

I did all of my homework for french and got all of it right! It makes me feel really good to spend a lot of time on work, and then get it all right. I feel very accomplished.

Lady Gaga is coming to Toad's Place, and I'm thinking about going. I'm wondering if there will be dancing....I'll have to think about it.

I'm getting a pay check soon! What should I spend it on? Something frivolous? Any ideas?


ALSO: I got a gift card for iTunes for my birthday. Any recommended tune-skis?

No comments: