Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Way I See It # 466

I'm watching an onstage performance of Cyrano De Bergerac with Kevin Kline and Jennifer Gardener. I love Kline, I think he is a wonderful actor, and this play is great. I might just pick up the book. PBS, thanks for the awesome programing. Oh wait, thanks to me... viewer like me.

I worked today, and it was nice to just stand at the cash wrap and do nothing else. I learned a lot, and I was productive. Tomorrow I work 4-9, and then on Saturday 12-6.

As for today's weather, it was/still is hideous. I however, may be going out with Sarah Waks again. My New Year's Resolutionis to go out more, so I can't really hold myself back anymore.

I think Gardner over acts a bit in this role.... but Kline is so delightful that I'm hardly noticing. Great set too.
I kind of miss my technical theatre days. I miss designing.... I guess I could do it in my spare time... I don't know why I don't.

I brought my drum sticks and practice pad/books to school! I only just remembered!
I'm off to play!

No comments: