Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Way I See It # 462

I'm back in Richmond and it's a little odd how this place is completely deserted when break is going on. No one seems to be around save for a few people. A bit eerie. I've never really been on my own before. I mean, I live alone, but really I'm not alone. I'm usually surrounded by friends, I'm meeting up with people daily, I go to class. But now there's no one here to see every day, and no one really checking up on my to see if, per se, I should die trying to bake cookies.

I'm watching this world Dancing show on NBC, and the Argentinian judge is a total bitch. Granted, she's right about most of the contestants, Russia's solo performance completely blew, but she's been a bitch all night, and I just didn't expect that from an Argentinian judge. Also, the Bollywood performance was just as bad! I don't get that! Bollywood is awesome. This solo Bollywood had better be good. I love Bollywood dancing. It looks so colorful and cheerful. I feel like maybe I'll visit India one day. Is it weird that I really want to wear a Sari? They're just so gorgeous.

I'm seriously considering Spring Break plans. I need/want to go to Mexico. Time to start planning!

No comments: