Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Way I See It # 480

I'm feeling really good about where I am right now:
1. I'm saving money, and I've got some goals for my saving in mind, which is exciting
2. I'm going out more and meeting new people, which is awesome
3. I'm going to yoga every week, and it's really awesome. I didn't think I would like it, but I can seriously see myself making this a real commitment, and I never thought that would happen with exercise.
4. My classes are really interesting, and I feel like even in such a short amount of time I've learned a lot. Especially in my french class; I'm already retaining information, and I'm so happy with the work that my teacher has given. It's really helping me out, and it's exciting to see myself improving.
5. I'm setting some goals for myself which I think can definitely be achieved. My plans get into action tomorrow!

I can't wait for summer. It's driving me insane. I NEED to stay in Richmond this summer.

No comments: