Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Way I See It # 561

I sometimes find myself feeling in a bit of a funk every once and a while. It usually happens when I've suddenly become very overwhelmed, so here I am again in a funk. I probably won't go out tonight due to the fact that there are so many things on my mind.

These things include:
1. My dirty apartment
My apartment has been driving me wild for a long time, and I think tonight is the night to both deal with the mess around me, and the one going on inside my head.

2. Apartment Hunting
I finally found the perfect apartment, in the perfect location, for the perfect price, and because My father wants to play hardball, I'm forced to continue my search. I'm exhausted from looking for/at apartments, and I'm frustrated that I've done everything he has asked, and he still makes it difficult. Also, suddenly 2 bdr. apartments at a reasonable price/location have gone off the radar on Craigslist.

3. Job Hunting
I haven't found another job yet. I'm awaiting word from VCU Creative Services, and I'm getting super nervous.

Those three things, amongst millions of other problems that have been sprouting up in my mind lately, are clouding my "mind's eye" and I just can't shake it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be able to shake it, when it's time to shake it. Things happen for a reason, as long as you find reason in everything that happens.