Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Way I See It # 559

So After a productive day of seeing apartments, my gym aspirations seemed to have vanished. I'm sitting here, enjoying the sounds of rain and a cold box of Little Caesar's Cheesy Bread and a refreshing glass of orange soda. Gasp, what has become of my gym aspirations! What always happens, I get distracted by food, and it rains, and suddenly going to the gym seems rather stupid.

I mentioned a productive day of seeing apartments. I saw an apartment on Grove that I think would be excellent, and I'm trying to sign my name on the dotted line. The girl who lives there was recognizable.... but to reveal her true identity would both make me rather creepy, and let a little more information than necessary go through the interwebz.

I hope I can jump on this. Having a place and no longer worrying about it will let me get to my other business of finding a job. VCU Creative Services has yet to call me back, and I'm getting worried. I'll give them until Monday, but then it's another phone call to add to the mix.

I thought about wandering in to Cous Cous and seeing if they had an positions available. I just really hate working in a restaurant. Would bartending be any different? I'm thinking not. Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and see what's going on.

2 comments:

pallaschristina said...

why don't you call VCU instead of waiting to hear from them?

Z said...

I've already called them, and they told me that they were going to schedule interviews at the end of the week or early next week