Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Way I See It # 555

I just made dinner.

I repeat. I just made dinner.

I don't cook, anyone who knows me knows that cooking is one of the things I never got around to doing. It was Kara's things, scary, and wasn't necessary for me to learn in high school. But now, living in Richmond for the summer, things are changing, and change tastes good.

I'm starting a couple of my goals for the summer tomorrow. I plan on hitting the gym sometime (I'm already slipping) tomorrow. The usual agenda to apartment hunt also continues.

I'm so tired of calling people and seeing apartments. I really hate moving/apartment hunting. I wish I had all the money in the world, that way this would be easy....

Currently watching Brian Regan. He's really funny, but only by inflection. A lot of comedians are like this. Dane Cook is like this, but Dane Cook kind of sucks. His material is comprised of saying things in a funny way and making up words.

I met Dane Cook once. You're damn right he remembers me.

Lately I've either chosen not to write on this blog, or what is happening at this moment occurs: everything I wanted to say is drained out of my brain. I'm notorious for ending my blog entries on a random, brief, and anti-climatic note.

Things I would like to do:
1. Underwater Archaeology Field School
2. Urban infiltration/exploration
3. Rock climbing
4. Spelunking
5. Road Trip


Wouldn't that be neat? Wouldn't that be fun?

No comments: