Monday, May 4, 2009

The Way I See It # 546

I think I was uncomfortable with that banner, but this new one seems to suit me just fine.

Tomorrow is a hectic day: 3 exams in a row from 8 AM to 4PM. I hope they all turn out well. I received my first final grade: an A in Archaeology. I was a bit worried, my teacher sent out a scary email about plagiarizing and how he was going to fail anyone that did so. Not that I Plagiarize, but sometimes I wonder if I cited everything after I turn in a paper.

Not only are there 3 exams tomorrow, but I'll also be heading down to UVA for Cinco De Mayo. I'm going to be exhausted, but it's a concert, so it should be fun.

I've been busy, all my friends are busy, Zane has been really busy, I can't wait until everything is over and the summer starts. I'm still applying for jobs, so that hasn't been too successful, but I think everything will be okay.


I need to dry my hair, stat.

No comments: