Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Way I See It # 548

I just got back from the Jackie-O. So many people were there, it was insane. It was Shane and Ganesh's 21st birthdays, so it was a fun night. Surprisingly, Coppola was there! We caught up and talked about our semesters and what's been going on in our lives. It was really awesome to see an old friend. We found out we're both in a class next semester, and I can honestly say I'm pretty excited for that. Having another class with prof. Abse is one thing, but having another friend in there too? That's going to be awesome.

Buut other than that the place was PACKED. So many people there I had no idea who they were or how they knew anyone. but I did see some familiar faces, and I talked with Colleen for a while. I really like her, we don't really hang out much but she wants to, and I'm definitely going to take her up on it. I don't really have a lot of girl friends, so the more the merrier!

I'm still thinking about tattoos... dun dun dunnn.... I don't know if it will ever happen, but looking at pictures and semi-planning one is fun and takes up some of my free time. I've even thought about replicating the design I want into a henna tattoo. I think that would just be a fun project, and I could see if I liked having something on my skin, however temporary. Though the design I really want would be way too complicated for me to replicate on my own, I would definitely need some help...

In other news, I talked to my friend Brendan the other day and it was really great. He's doing a collaborative art project that I'm interested in participating in and so we talked a little bit about that and caught up on our lives and such (this seems to be a reoccuring theme). I'm excited about this project. He's going to make a graphic novel/narrative about childhood memories of the American people. So he's asking all of his friends to contribute a story for him to draw and put together into a book. I love the idea, and I'm excited to start writing my story.

I need to get some sleep.
Nova in the morning!

No comments: