Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Way I See It # 557

Today was a somewhat productive day. I had a Little Caesar's feast with Zane before he leaves tomorrow for California (I am unbelievably jealous), I took a great power nap, I went to the gym and scorched over 800 calories on the elliptical machine, and I also called and made appointments to see more apartments at the Chesterfield and also at an apartment on Grove. Hopefully I will find the perfect place tomorrow.

I just want this to be done with... geez.

I'm currently snacking on trail mix I bought at the book store. It is now a personal pleasure since I can't really (and don't want to) eat mixed nuts around Zane. This is a good one, it has cranberries, almonds, cashews, peanuts, and chocolate pieces. MMmmmMMM

I bought shoes online today. I need another paycheck. I need another job. I think I'm going to be getting an interview with VCU Creative Services in the near future. I need to nail it. I haven't had an interview in several years, however. I hope it goes well, I need this job.

At B&N I literally wrote "Work Me To Death" as my availability for June. I wonder if they will take it to heart?

No comments: