Friday, May 15, 2009

The Way I See It # 553

I am currently apartment hunting for my next place. The process is slow, stressful, and all together a huge pain in my ass. I have a budget, I have things I want, and I like working alone or with my mom, or possibly with a future roommate. What I don't need is a friend who consistently says they hope I get a great place, especially since all the other places are probably snatched up by now. Or that all the good places are gone. I don't need someone that sends me craigslist postings telling me "Oh, I know it's expensive, but I just absolutely love it" (it was $100 over my budget without including utilities) or "If you got another roommate, this would be great." (A 4 bedroom house, when I don't even have one solid roommate yet).

I saw those craigslist ads and did not pursue them for a reason. I don't need your meddling, and while I understand that you're bored in Northern Virginia, why don't you call to hang out instead of throwing this apartment shit in my face? I don't care that you got a "Fantastic" deal, and really I could give a fuck about who you think I should live with.

Suck it, hard core.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

@ your friend, not you!