Friday, October 24, 2008

The Way I See It # 394

I am entirely too frightened to look at my midterm grade for Urban planning. This is what wishing for harder classes gets you.... fucked up the ass. I'll have to change the way I approach that class, and this means more labor, more hours, and more tedious studying on my part. Hopefully I knock the final out, blow away my teacher with my Urban observation, and generally make up for what a clusterfuck this test was. I hope Scudder (yeah, that's my Prof.'s name!) isn't ashamed of me.

But at least it's over my head and I can for the moment breath.

I saw Misha last night and we talked (holla atcha' guuurrrll!) which was awesome!

I took my French midterm this morning and I think I did really well! At least that class is going the way it should be.

My friend Russell that I worked with at Resto. was supposed to come up this weekend for the Highland festival, but sadly won't be able to make it. Bummerrrr,

I don't know what I'm going to do now.... I guess enjoy the rest of the night. :)

1 comment:

Russell said...

Unfortunately, my failure to be at all places at all times once again disappoints. lol.