Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Way I See It # 374

I already wrote tonight, but I am restless and up. I'm depressed. I'm alone, in my room. Usually being alone/the only one awake at night makes me feel comfortable and inspired. Now it only forces me to think, and that's the last thing I want to do. I thought being home would be comforting. But Friday I was alone all day, today I went to Tysons, but something felt different. I was alone when I went, and even when Mom and Kara joined me I felt like it just wasn't the same. Naturally being home by myself doesn't feel the same either. I thought the peace would calm me, but it's only left me uneasy, and I feel anxious to get back to Richmond. I don't want to feel like that. I guess I'm worried about a lot of stuff. I always have shit in the back of my head.

I'm getting emotions and feelings that I haven't had in... years. I don't want them. I want them to get out of my head and I want to be left alone. I hate....


I hate everything in this moment.

Maybe if I wait my perspective will change.

No comments: