Friday, October 3, 2008

The Way I See It # 371

So I'm home, and while it's nice to be here, it's not as relaxing as I thought it would be. I did all my homework today while enjoying the weather outside. That was nice. I did run in to people I know, and I did go somewhere that I have in Richmond, but seriously fuck that. I was sitting outside in the middle of Vienna, and if that's not "Going Home" then what is?

I took a shower this morning, and I realized that my hair looks much better up here in Nova. Also everything in my house is immaculately clean because none of the girls live at home anymore. My bathroom was untouched and pristine, and so was my room. It was creepy, but comforting at the same time. Tomorrow I'm going to Tysons to do some much needed retail therapy. I need a new coat like crazy, so that's my mission for the day. Then tomorrow night we're celebrating Dad's birthday and going out to Dinner. That will be nice, I think.

Now I might cuddle in my Mom's room and eat ice cream out of a coffee mug.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wish I could sit on mom's bed and eat ice cream from a coffee cup :( But I get to climb mountains so... ha!