Friday, October 10, 2008

THe Way I See It # 380

The Internet at VCU isn't working for some reason, but it is working at starbucks. So I've been forced to come inside during the beautiful weather. I don't think I'll linger here after I've finished up my French lab work. Things over the last couple days have been hectic and weird. I have a lot of work coming up for my classes, and it's looming over my head. For example, this Linguistics assessment is worrying me. I think it will be fine, but I'm not sure I'm completely grasping what we're learning, and so I am worried. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I probably won't be getting straight A's this semester due to Physics which for being such an "easy" class, is rather difficult to do as well as I want to. Science just isn't my thing I guess.

I went to Harrison St. Coffee Shop with John, and that place is awesome. I don't think I had ever been to a real coffee shop before, and their Vanilla Chai was pretty darn good to boot. I'll definitely be going back. I would reccomend that you go check it out!

I don't know what I'm doing tonight. I don't feel so good today, but hopefully I feel better by tonight. Sarah Wax is out of town, I believe, but maybe I'll hit up Michele and see where she's headed to.

I think I need to go out, but I also think that I need to find things to do that don't involve the whole "Getting Wasted!" thing. I've realized that this probably isn't my "thang".

Also, I've been trying to think up ideas for Submissions to the Commonwealth Times. Their Opinion Section is kind of lacking, which means there's a good chance for publishing. Maybe I'll do that today too.

No comments: