Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Way I See It # 376

I've been waiting for hours for a class that has been just canceled. Oh well, maybe I'll perpetually be in a state of waiting. Patience is my virtue. All I ever do is wait. "D' attente". Maybe everyone is waiting for something. I wish that I could project my thoughts as eloquently as Misha can. Her prose is something I always enjoy reading, while my posts seem scatter brained. I was sitting outside today after eating and I felt like I was waiting. I wasn't waiting for anyone in particular, and I didn't expect anything to happen. Maybe subconsciously I'm waiting for something.... I'm anxious in a way that I can't explain. I guess subconscious is the best way to describe it.

I've been trying to figure out my dreams. In all of my dreams there is food that is/becomes spoiled. Last time it was pizza bites with flies, once before it was a smashed jar of peanut butter, and so on, and so on. I've looked up dream interpretation online. My friend says that these sites cannot give an accurate description of the symbolism of dreams, obviously because dreams are undeniably your own creation and thus personal to yourself. But I don't know what to make of spoiled food.

"To dream of milk that is sour or impure, denotes small problems that will torment you and give you much distress."

"To see or eat pizza in your dream, represents abundance, choices, and variety. It may also indicate that you are lacking or feeling deprived of something."

Wonderful. I'm not sure if these dreams represent something bad. In the dream, the spoiled food is simply annoying. I don't find myself really upset over the fact that I couldn't eat this, or that this particular food went bad. It seems to me like a reoccuring annoyance.

No comments: