Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Way I See It # 395

I'm stuck between a shower and a barrel of trail mix. I'm about to drop the M&M's and head for cleaner living. I always feel better after a shower.

This weekend sucked pretty badly. Here's why:

1. I didn't go out, although I'm not sure it would have made a difference
2. I live alone
3. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to my love life
4. Fucking school is breathing down my neck
5. Some friends are flakes
6. I eat too much trail mix
7. My internet blows
8. I find myself jealous of Sarah and her boyfriend
9. Donde esta la belleza?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish three would be easier on you.

Abby said...

well, it could have been worse because you could have done what i did this weekend :/
however, i hope stuff starts looking up!