Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Way I See It # 393

Girl what you do what you do what you do what you do is amazing!
You got me watchin' you girl what you do is amazing!
Do what you do what you do is amazing!
You are the truth
The truth hurts


So I'm pissed about my Urban Planning Midterm. What's wrong with paper tests? I know all of you "green" people give a shit, but honestly.... at least this technology isn't dependable, obviously!

I'm just mad because when I checked back to see if I could get into the test, I was able to, but I was already past the 3 hour time limit (and my teacher knocks off a point for every minute you go over!).

Let's all let out a long guttural moan.


But other than that all I have to worry about is my French midterm tomorrow, and then my week will be over. Thank goodness. This has been really rough!

No comments: