Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Way I See It # 450

I remember back in high school the words "embrace life" were written, cleaned off, and rewritten in the stairwell near the senior hallway. I always wondered who had written that, and what their life story was.

I "friended" my old drama teacher on facebook today.

I feel like I'm either feeling shitty, or I'm feeling spectacular. I feel like this won't change for a while.

I can't watch romantic comedies without feeling sad.

I'm happy to have Jackie home.

Tonight was the first time in maybe a year that the whole family has sat down and eaten together. (Right? Someone correct me on this if I'm wrong)

I'm scared. Maybe it's good to be.

I had a really weird dream last night. People that read this blog were in it. It was crazy!

I really like caramel sauce on vanilla ice cream.

As much as I wanted it to be winter, I want to go the beach very badly.

3 comments:

Julian May said...

back in high school i was the holder secret truth. john dombroski is the embrace life guy.

Z said...

it recently dawned on me that it was him, so weird!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

haha, love it