Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Way I See It # 449

I'm feeling better... ish. I think that these feelings will only improve with time. I'm going out to lunch with my friend Abby so that should be fun. We're heading to a local place where a lot of people we know might congregate. I think I might mention this before we go. I've realized just how much avoiding I do when I'm back in Vienna. Abby is lucky, and remains anonymous most of the time, but in high school a lot of people knew me, and this has carried over so much that I still have people come up to me and say hi. It's nice, most of the time, but I think everyone can agree that there are people from high school that you would rather just ignore. I don't want to seem like I'm bitching about how people come say hi to me, I just don't like seeing people from high school everywhere I go.

1 comment:

Misha said...

I don't think it's wrong to get kind of annoyed with being surrounded by all that familiarity... I don't mind people saying hello, no, but it's hard going to a university so close to my high school b/c it seems like everyone I knew is here as well, dragging along a few bits of my past (some of which needed to be left right there in high school) with them..ahh.