Friday, December 19, 2008

The Way I See It # 448

I have actually been having a lot of fun here at home, I've been working and making some serious cash per hour ($14!) and I already have a job lined up for the semester! I'm happy with my grades, and I'm excited for next semester's classes. Things with Dad haven't been bad, and almost everyone is home. I'm turning 20 soon! How ridiculous!


So why do I feel so crappy?
Can I have my cake and eat it too? Does life work like that? I'm scared that it doesn't, because I don't think I can handle only having one side of this situation.

3 comments:

Lena said...

I don't know, the holidays can be like that sometimes. I always feel so overwhelmed somehow at the build-up that all sorts of other feelings seem to come out in this sort of constant roller coaster fashion. I think it's also part of being at home adjusting to not having own life etc. I always find it strange having to suddenly ask when dinner is and whether I can do some laundry!

Julian May said...

wrong form of 'to' in second paragraph

ps yeah that does stink

Z said...

It's nice that I can always rely on Julian to fix my grammatical errors. :D

noted and corrected.