Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Way I See It # 447

I've been home from work for a couple hours now. I spent most of my day filing papers so the day kind of dragged. Overall, it beats working at a crazy mall on my feet. Right now, however, I am sitting in my living room watching "Bridge To Terabithia". I read this book when I was younger, and I remember really liking the book. However, this movie is nothing like what I imagined. I'm waiting for the ending so I can cry.

Maybe it's that my eyes are tired from filing all day, or that my contacts are drying up, but I have this insane urge to cry. Not sobbing, and not one of those choking/heavy jobs.... but just crying. I don't know. I should be relaxing, but everytime I have a moment to myself I feel like I should be doing something.

Now the boy in this movie is at a museum. I need to get over to the National Gallery.

I'm heading into DC tomorrow to pick Christina up from the metro


oh gosh, it's the end of the movie.
here I go...

No comments: