Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Way I See It # 437

I've spent 10+ hours in the library. I have been here all day and I'm so tired! At least I got everything done, which is what I wanted to do.

Tomorrow I have the study session, then I turn in my Linguistics Assessment.
I'm headed back to Northern VA on Saturday, where I will fall out of the car and kiss the ground.

Can you tell I'm sick of school?

When I get back I plan on doing these things:
1. Going out to dinner with my mom!
2. Going on a Fashion Odyssey
3. Working
4. Doing absolutely nothing
5. Blogging
6. put cute outfits together for winter
7. MORE


In response to Frozenvision's video.... I may be cynical, but I think the tears on that kid were due to his inability to blink.

Am I too cynical?
See for yourself
This Is What You Look Like

Via: Frozen Vision

1 comment:

Abby said...

there is something you need to add to that list:

8. hang out with abby