Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Way I See It # 440

I'm taking a study break for right now. Art history is interesting, but the memorization needed to be a good student is really repetitive.... it can get old really fast.

But for now I'm listening to music and, of course, blogging.

Today I took my Physics final exam, and it was actually fairly easy. Some of the questions I had to spend a little more time on, but for probably 80% of the test I was flying through it. It was a good feeling since I really want an A on that exam. Hopefully it will work out!

Then tonight I had Urban Planning. I officially hate that class. It wasn't what I expected, really, and I think that was why it was disappointing. I didn't expect to be buried under chapters full of Housing Policies and demographic changes in Singapore. The real kicker was that he told us it was an open note exam, but only told us that it had to be "Paper" notes a couple of hours before the exam. I completely freaked because I had taken very detailed notes on my laptop, each chapter having at least 17 pages each. The exam covered 7 Chapters! I was really stressed, but I managed to print them all off and take the exam. It wasn't bad, I have to admit. It could have been a lot worse. I'll be happy if I get a B, really.

I would really like a 4.0 however. That would boost my GPA (obviously) but it also gives me leverage with my Dad. Is that bad? I'm only trying to get great grades because I use it as leverage? Well, I also work because I like learning and such.... it's just that the benefits of a high grade point average are appealing to me.


alright.... back to Giotto.

No comments: