Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Way I See It # 428

Alright. I'm a pretty patient person. Anyone who knows me knows this. I'll deal with just about anything, but this is too much.

It is one thing for you to decide that your major is not for you. That's fine, everyone has trouble finding a major. It's a completely different thing to discredit my education, and my major of choice. While I can deal with your griping about classes, and how your interests aren't being met, I won't tolerate you calling my interests worthless, stupid, and not worthy of your time. I don't appreciate it when you call Anthropology a worthless major at VCU. I certainly don't appreciate it that you say a degree from VCU is not as respected as one from another school. You could technically say that about any school in the country. Besides, if you really felt that way you'd be transferring, or you would have applied and gone to another school in Virginia.

Please, don't talk to me again about it. Just follow your instincts and move into another major.

No comments: