Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Way I See It # 433

I've been staring at this blog entry page for a while. I'm going to have to agree with Misha about limiting what we write on our blogs due to their personal nature. However, I can't help but wonder how freeing it would be if I was a complete open book. Would I feel better? Would I be embarrassed? Would I be judged? Yes, yes, yes. I told my friend John once that I have another private blog just for personal stuff, and he couldn't understand why I just didn't use a word document for it. I guess I sometimes feel like it's easier to throw out my emotions and feelings to anonymous strangers than I do to people I know personally. Because I hate having my feelings to myself. I don't like the fact that there is no one I can really talk to here at VCU who will just listen without judgment. Wait.... I take that back. Everyone can judge, rather, everyone feels they need to put their two cents in. I just want a sponge. I want someone who I can relay all of my feelings, frustrations, fears, and short comings to, and they won't have the immediate solution for me. I'm not looking for a solution, I'm looking for an ear.

Also, I'm incredibly afraid of gossip. It's when people step beyond putting their two cents in, and decide to tell everyone else what they think about someone else's situation.

all this talk makes me feel very lonely.....

No comments: