Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Sorest of Times

I made a new studying mix, the only problem is that it includes just 10 songs. If anyone could recommend some great studying jams (No lyrics I can find myself singing to, please) that would be awessommme.

Abby fucking Leventhal visited me this weekend and we had a blast. I miss that girl like crazy.

stress with school has been completely overwhelming this week.
1. nails were nice, and now all completely bitten.
2. long nights.
3. taking it out on other people (sorry).
4. not hanging out with certain people (so sorry).


but today is the day to end all this stress from the weekend. I finished my archeology paper (ugh) and emailed it to my professor, and I have my french exam in half an hour. I hope I do well. The great thing about French exams is that I don't have class afterward like some classes I know (Modernism).

That modernism test was hard but better than I thought it would be.

I forget that even though I have some free time, that's doesn't mean that other people will.
bummer.

1 comment:

Emma Aubry Roberts said...

The Amelie soundtrack is incredible studying music. It makes me feel really awake and inspired. I also recommend Bat for Lashes or the quieter Arcade Fire songs.