Saturday, November 21, 2009

Brutally Honest.

God how lame do I feel?

I spent all day working on homework, and only just finished part of it. Now I'm researching for my archaeology paper. What a wonderful way to spend my Saturday night. I feel like I've had more boring weekends than exciting ones lately. Maybe once all my exams are over it will be different.Mmmmmm.

Last night Zane and I made stir-fry, and I thought it turned out really well! You can find the recipe we made here. We used a wok I nabbed from my house last time I was up in NOVA, but I think a regular pan would work just as well!

As for tonight, I decided to use up the rest of the contents of my freezer/pantry, so I made bowtie pasta with shrimp sauteed in garlic and olive oil. It was good to eat something filling, but I wish this had been more flavorful, I'll have to do something different next time!

But now I'm sitting catatonic on the couch, my eyes burning from looking at my computer all day, pretty much beat. I wanted to at least read my chapter I'm lecturing on, but that might have to be something I do tomorrow.

Tomorrow's agenda?
1. Get up EARLY and head to the Richmond Public Library for some hardcore research on my archaeology paper, because this google-ing thing just isn't doing it for me.
2. Anthropology paper on Amazonian Indians (This is going to take a ridiculous amount of time to complete, ohmygod.
3. reading my chapters for my lecture!

Tryn'a get back to yoga (as I have mentioned numerous times), I think I might do some breathing before bed.


hopefully this weekend doesn't mark the beginning of an anti-social period. That would be pretty terrible timing, I have to say.


dammit. I've just spent the last 30 minutes getting myself into a weird mood. Now I have to try and sleep feeling like this.... I need someone to cuddle with.

scratch that.

I need Zane to cuddle with.

No comments: