Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boom Rocket

I just found out that I won't be a TA for Dr. Brooks next semester! ARGGGGG. His classes conflict with mine, so that's super sad. This also means that I need to pick up another class. I should probz consult with mom on this.

OR.

I can switch my classes around so I can TA on Monday or Tuesday nights.... OR... he can let me TA his Intro to African Societies Class.


ANYWAY. I gave what I thought was a doomed lecture today, but it ended up going pretty well! I was sufficiently interesting (meaning mildly boring) and managed not to flub-up too much. Success in my book!

Tried the peppermint White Hot Chocolate at "Rev it Up" (Where they apparently have coffee, wine, and beer, all at the same place. Extremely tasty, even tastier because Zane paid for it.
I'm self-admittedly a huge fan of hot chocolate. it's just so tasty. I'm bummed that this hot chocolate Idea won't be happening.

I had a meeting about Internships today and in 20 minutes of conversation I became extremely self-conscious about the fact that I am applying for some of the most competitive internships out there. I'm still going to, but damn.... I need a back up plan. Like, I need a back up plan REAL BAD. hollly crap.

No comments: