Monday, November 23, 2009

my (nonexistant) hip(s) don't lie.

1. Recently I've found myself crestfallen when I see I have no new email. What happened to getting 20+ messages by Noon?
2. I was right, that was a mistake.
3. Put off French homework because I was in a funk. Mom would be so upset.
4. I jump to conclusions, and I run with it. I shouldn't. I do. I'm sorry. I can't help it.
5. I also over analyze.
6. Need to email my teachers about my internships
7. I need to get to Special Reserves sometime tomorrow or wednesday
8. I need to call my rep.
9. I need to get a grip.
10. I'm looking at my old roommate's pictures on facebook, and I am amazed at how all of her friends look so similar. Same hair, same clothes, same flawless makeup. I wear makeup, but I never look as well rested/well kept as these ladies do. Turning green....


I shouldn't be so glum. I could be like Demi Moore, whose apparently missing a hip....

No comments: