Monday, March 23, 2009

The Way I See It # 520

Every time I open this page to write an entry I never know what to put anymore.

Today I have Archaeology in about 35 minutes, and I've been grappling with the paper that I have due in that class. I'm thinking I'm going to write about Mummies. Hackneyed, over-done, and down right boring to some, I'm hoping that by tweaking my topic I can provide an interesting spin. I'm thinking of writing about "screaming mummies," referring to the horrifying body positions and facial expressions left on the dead after death.

Good deal, yah?

After that It's Witchcraft at 4, which I'm not really looking forward to. I'm not really "in to" the book we're reading, and my group is driving me up the wall.

Speaking of Groups, my group for Ethics has yet to be productive about our assignment. I think I'll jump on that tonight and look up organizations we can volunteer for.


my brain is buzzing.
I'm tickled pink.

No comments: