Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Way I See It # 522

Currently Listening To: "Strictly Game"- Harlem Shakes (listen to it here)

1. I'm really digging Navy Blue nail polish
2. bikes bikes bikes bikes. Sarah's bike is SO slow.
3. I have so much work to do this week, I feel like every week is going to be murder until school is absolutely done on May 5th (Cinco de Mayo AND Mom's birthday!)
4. I want warm weather to stay, it makes me feel better, albeit less productive.
5. I want to improve my vocabulary. Correction: I aspire to enhance my vernacular.
6. Lists are awesome.
7. My impending to-do list is annoying, however.
8. My apartment is never clean anymore. Why is that? I must be busy.
9. I haven't blogged in a while, sorry folks.
10. I am in love with my Jaguar belt.
11. I want a Buddy moped.
12. I think I'll settle for a bike instead.
13. I want Ben's purple Mercier.
14. I'll settle for Michele's green Mercier.
15. I'll settle for something that isn't a mountain bike.

No comments: