Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Way I See It # 518

At this moment I'm sitting in the library and I'm hungry. In nearly a half an hour I will be at Shafer with my old roommate catching up and probably laughing. Two hours from now I will be getting my ticket for Ratatat.

Three hours from now I will be going to Art history and seeing Ebbie and Jessica, and maybe that guy from my Archaeology class.

12 hours ago I was sitting in Archaeology and he asked me about our Art history exam. I was oddly silent and didn't say more than a sentence. 12 hours later I'm sitting in the library at this moment hoping I didn't offend him.

In roughly 6 hours I will be done with Art History and probably hungry. I will call Michele to go to Shafer and we'll eat.

An hour and a half later I'll text you and we'll watch a movie.
And I'll be happy.

No comments: