Friday, March 13, 2009

The Way I See It # 515

I have been sick for about a week now, and I am so done with it. I still have a sore throat, I had a coughing fit at the movies last night, and I'm just over being "Typhoid Mary"

I'm getting used to my new bangs, and I'm always staring up at them, this could be the reason for a head ache all day.

I woke up to snow flurries. This made me frown. I just want summer to be here, I can't even stand it.

I feel like this blog should be formatted into a list like The Engaging Prospectus, I feel like that might be more efficient, but I wouldn't want to cramp Lena's style.

Today I did some much needed redecorating with Christina and Jackie (mis hermanas). We did a really good job! I'm actually really impressed. Our Family room now looks better than it ever has, and we even bought some plants (orchids!) to brighten up the room. If I had a stamp of approval, I would.... stamp.... all over this room.

As for tonight I'm going to Johnny's, the restaurant where my sister works, with Mom, Jackie, and Christina for a big family dinner, and then hopefully head over to a bon fire later tonight.


OH.
I got a 100% on my huge Archaeology exam! SCORE.

1 comment:

Lena said...

1.)Well, firstly you wouldn't cramp my style, your blog was one of the ones that inspired me to create The Engaging Prospectus! 2.) It's hard to write in lists all the time. You feel like you can't write any other way then. 3.) You realise at times like this very moment that you are yet again writing in lists....