Friday, March 6, 2009

The Way I See It # 505

I changed the layout of this little blog because I felt inspired by the warm weather, and I was bored with the old one. However, I feel as though putting my picture up there is a little egocentric. Thoughts?

I got an 100% on my Art History exam, and I'm PUMPED. So awesome that I'm doing well in a class I enjoy. Today I took my Archaeology exam and it wasn't too bad, I think I did well. Last night as I was studying I found an online quiz and printed it out, and it turns out a lot of the same questions from this random-ass quiz were on my exam! YES.

There are 5, count them, 5 firetrucks outside my apartment. Should I know something that I don't?

To Do List:
Shower (Duh)
Do laundry
Pack
Clean the apartment.


Currently Considering:





1 comment:

Nappi said...

Worrying that having a picture of you as a header on a website that is entirely about you is missing the whole point.