Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Way I See It # 508

I'm addicted to The Bird and The Bee
Listen to them here

Having no voice has brought about interesting challenges, but I'm listening more, and realizing that a lot of the stuff I say has no substance. Wait, let me rephrase this. I do say important things, but when you have very little use of a voice, you only say what's really important.

I polished silver today, and boy is it satisfying. Turning something tarnished and ugly into something beautiful is definitely a chore that I can enjoy. Tomorrow I tackle a large silver pitcher and I'm unnecessarily excited about it.

Also I'm headed to Tysons tomorrow to do some much needed* shopping. I'm excited to get out of this house.

Plans for the week:
-Shopping with Christina
-Watchmen with the sistahs
-Mom-time
-night-time reconnaissance/sneaking around
-amphora with Abby
-Getting my voice back?
-Watchmen with Zane?

I hope the good weather lasts, I plan on buying shorts and dresses.


*I doubt new clothes are "needed" I'm just shameful about clothing.

No comments: