Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Way I See It # 578

The salad dressing I bought makes my teeth hurt, it is so pungent. So much for Kroger Brand items. Everything Kroger brand is so terrible. Why is Grocery shopping so hard? I went, and I bought bread, and when I got around to eating it a few days later, it was moldy! I buy better bread at 7-11!

I shouldn't gripe about the food I buy. I eat pretty well for being so poor. I manage to make all of my meals stretch, but this usually means that I eat the same thing every day. I make one large pasta dish that lasts me all week. I buy a jar of sauce, a box of pasta, and veggies, a protein, and extras. I wrote down some recipes from home, and I'd like to make them. I just need to remember to bring my notebook when I go shopping. There's also the issue of what I can carry from the Grocery to my apartment. Also my lack of kitchen appliances poses a problem for more extensive recipes.

Tonight I went to a small cookout with Zane, Berkley, Ben, and Dre. I ate way too fast and way too much, but the company was good, and I had fun. Later tonight Zane and I went to the Jackie-O, where I had beer spilled all over me and had some rude comments about me made. Pretty much ruined the night, and I'm here at my apartment getting cozy and ready for bed.

It's weird what I do with my time online now-a-days, especially because I am no longer job hunting or apartment hunting. I am currently addicted to a facebook game, and it is down right shameful.

I realize that blogging is easily translated into "bitchy whining". I need to come up with more topics to write about. I promise I'll work on writing interesting things in the future.

No comments: