Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Way I See It # 572

I had my interview with VCU Creative Services yesterday, and I think it went very well! It looks like I'm well qualified for the job, I have organizational filing skills, and I got along well with my interviewer. Hopefully I make the cut, there's only one position available, and four other people are applying this week. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

As for a T.A position, I emailed a professor within the Anthropology program, and hopefully he will email me back.

So I'm basically checking every half hour for emails..... awesome.

I might head over to Crossroads later to read and waste time on my computer.

1 comment:

Misha said...

Good luck! I hope you get it. I'm sure you would enjoy/benefit from it a lot more than getting insulted by someone who can't even seem to read a name tag.