Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Way I See It # 574

Back at the library. Today has been relaxing, although I'm still on pins and needles about this job with VCS. If I don't get it, I am basically back to square one. Which would really depress me, considering my work environment. So I'm nervous. This is due to the fact that I think my interview went exceptionally well. Had it gone poorly, I would not be in this state of nervousness, wondering if I actually did well, or I did well and I'm not what they're looking for. Tomorrow is the day.... I hope I get a call. I at least hope that if I don't get this job now, I'll get the position for August. But really, I want the position now. BADLY.

At any rate, today consisted of cleaning, chores, cooking, and later a Starbucks date with Dani. I rarely see this girl, and really, the only reason we're getting together is because I have a couple books she let me borrow and she wants them back. I haven't talked to her in a long time, so this should be interesting. We're going to the Starbucks on Broad. I was hoping to go to the one on Stuart, but apparently it was too far for her. I've never been there.... I will have to go another time. We should have gone to Crossroads.... I really like that place. I've been meaning to go read there, but I never get around to doing it.

Last night was a blast. I went bowling with Zane, Berkley, John, and a couple of Berkley's friends down in Shortpump. I did much better than I thought I would, so that was a bonus. Berkley is really competitive, and it was funny to watch him either do really well or get frustrated. I think it was the most I have ever bowled in one night. I don't know how many games we played, but I definitely felt it in my arm this morning.

so tonight: dinner date, back to my apartment for pasta dinner, and then to Guild.

sounds like a plan to me.

No comments: