Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Way I See It # 533

I had way too much coffee around 11:30 and I'm only just crashing. It's 3 AM! Goddamn!

I've been doing French homework, and I stopped in the middle, There's still so much to do. I also have to do corrections on a big packet of homework that was returned to me. I'm not going to stress out about it, I just need to get my shit together.

Took my art history exam, definitely won't be making a 100% on it, but oh well, I'll make up for it with the final.

Finally nailed down a volunteer opportunity! I'm missing Archaeology, but I think it's worth it to get this done.

I've been inspired by Zane's DIY attitude (he recently dyed some shoes and they look amazing), I want to recreate this:

Balmain Spring '09

Like....badly. I think that if buy a set of studs I'm going to want to stud EVERYTHING I own.


wow, I need to sleep.

1 comment:

Emma Aubry Roberts said...

Um...YES. So into it. Let me know what you think of the shoes I just posted because I have got it bad for them.