Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Way I See It # 536: DIY Idea # 2

Alright, I'm not alone in my stud obsession: It's a blogosphere epidemic, but it's just so darn awesome.

I'm actually (actually) considering doing this to a pair of jeans I own, however I'm not sure if it will make my butt look bigger than it already is...?








I saw these photos a long time ago, and I only just rediscovered them after combing all the blogs I read. Surprisingly it was at a new blog I'm getting into: www.jakandjil.com/blog

3 comments:

Lena said...

It looks cool. I don't think it would make anything look bigger...I do however think that it might make sitting down rather uncomfortable...

Z said...

hahah Truth!

pallaschristina said...

i like this look too, but you might be right.. about flattering the behind thing.