Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Way I See It # 530

I haven't blogged in a day or so, or two days or so, or I don't know, I'm not keeping count, but the point is is that I'm going to make more of an effort to blog every day. School has been stressing me out like whoa, which explains why I spent my whole day working on papers and such today. Though, I have to say it's nice that I've been able to do some fun things. I played The Sims recently, which was way too much fun. I used to play that, seriously, 24/7 with my sisters when we were younger, that game is awesome. Zane and I play it and it's grreeeaattt. Thursday night was Guild, Michele and I made cupcakes that were neon green, Guild's color at Slaughterrama '09, and they were delicious. I wish we had checked the ingredients beforehand because Zane couldn't have any, :(.

Friday morning was terrible. I woke up sick and couldn't enjoy breakfast with Zane, Michele, and Brian. However, by the middle of the day I was feeling a lot better and ended up going to this place called Texas Beach on the James River. Apparently my friends Ben and John found a cool little spot right off the river and now they all go there to hang out and have a good time. It was really pretty, and getting there reminded me of Oakton, with paths in the forest, and man-made wooden-plank bridges. (Christina, Kara, and Jackie: Do you guys remember those plank bridges behind our house? Are they still there? Remember hanging out with Megan by the creek that one time? Maybe not...)

After the river Zane and I went to Edo's Squid for a dinner date. That place was so nice! It's ridiculous that I had never been there before, because I can literally see my apartment building from the windows. We dressed up, which was nice, I never dress up for anything anymore. After wards we watched bad tv and passed out, hahaha.

and now I'm going to start my Witchcraft paper, which I have put off long enough.

1 comment:

pallaschristina said...

I do remember that, but there was one behind Meg's house! We might have had one... not sure though